Sunday 6 October 2013

Top 50 Motivational and Inspirational Quotes That will Make you Change the Way you Think

Inspirational and Motivational quotes can do a lot to a person. They can change a persons mentality completely upon hearing it. It can have great affect upon you. They make you think about things. They make you think about life. They are great. We want to share with you the interviews that we think are the most inspirational to us.

  1. “When you see a person who has been given more than you in money and beauty, then look to those who have been given less.” - Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W)
  2. "I'm gonna show you how great I am" - Muhammad Ali
  3.  “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” – Aristotle
  4. "You miss 100% of shots that you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  5. "Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve" - Napoleon Hill
  6. There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” – Nelson Mandela
  7. "If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten." –Tony Robbins
  8. “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
  9. Eighty percent of success is showing up. –Woody Allen
  10. Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. –Henry Ford
  11. The best revenge is massive success. –Frank Sinatra
  12. If you hear a voice within you say “you cannot paint,” then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced. –Vincent Van Gogh
  13. When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me. –Erma Bombeck
  14. “Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.” – Jim Rohn
  15. "It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light" - Aristotle
  16. "Try to be like the turtle - at ease with your shell" - Bill Copeland
  17. "Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree." - Martin Luther King Jnr
  18. "I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." - Muhammad Ali  
  19. "Oh yes, the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it."- Rafiki, (The Lion King)
  20. “Vision without action is just a dream, action without vision just passes the time, vision with action can change the world” – Nelson Mandela
  21. "If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome." - Michael Jordan
  22. “Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth.” – John F. Kennedy
  23. “I am tomorrow, or some future day, what I establish today. I am today what I established yesterday or some previous day.” – James Joyce
  24. "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” – Leonardo da Vinci
  25. “Try not. Do or do not. There is no Try.” – Yoda (Star Wars)
  26. "In a gentle way, you can shake the world." - Mahatma Gandhi
  27. "If you're not willing to risk it all, then you don't want it bad enough." - Unknown
  28. Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others.  Unsuccessful people are always asking, “What’s in it for me?” – Brian Tracy
  29. “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
  30. “When I thought I couldn’t go on, I forced myself to keep going. My success is based on persistence, not luck.” – Estee Lauder
  31. "Believe you can and you’re halfway there." –Theodore Roosevelt
  32. "Start where you are. Use what you have.  Do what you can." –Arthur Ashe
  33. "When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life.  When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.  I wrote down ‘happy’.  They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. " –John Lennon
  34. “There is only one success – to be able to spend your life in your own way.” – Christopher Morley
  35. "Fall seven times and stand up eight." –Japanese Proverb
  36. "First, have a definite, clear practical ideal; a goal, an objective. Second, have the necessary means to achieve your ends; wisdom, money, materials, and methods. Third, adjust all your means to that end." –Aristotle
  37. "In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the woman" - Tony Montana (Scarface)
  38. "What’s the difference between a wife and a job? After 10 years a job still sucks" - Mel Gibson (What Women Want)
  39. "Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears." –Les Brown
  40. "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." –Walt Disney
  41. "Limitations live only in our minds.  But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless." –Jamie Paolinetti
  42. "What’s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do." –Bob Dylan
  43. "I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do." –Leonardo da Vinci
  44. "In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure." – Bill Cosby
  45. "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it." – Chinese Proverb
  46. "You become what you believe." – Oprah Winfrey
  47. Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs. – Farrah Gray
  48. "Education costs money.  But then so does ignorance." – Sir Claus Moser
  49. "Let the refining and improving of your own life keep you so busy that you have little time to criticize others." – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
  50. "Dream big and dare to fail." –Norman Vaughan
 
What inspires and Motivates you? Are there any quotes that we have missed? Tell us what you think in the comment section below!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment